Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Gonna Take Hard Work to Rebuild This Country

To begin with I want to dedicate this blog post to my Grandma. I never got to meet my Grandpa, but I know he was a great man.

This country wasn't built on hope in dreams. This country was built on hard work and determination.

My Grandfather fought for this country in WWII. When he came back from the war he could have been anything, but he decided to start farming. Of course farming is a huge gamble. You never know if your crops will get live or die. My Grandma, who is still alive, wrote to my Grandpa while he was at war. Soon after he came home they got married. Anyway my Grandpa's first vehicle was a Farmall Tractor (what they used, and what my uncle still uses). He would drive to town in this tractor. It was his only transportation.

What I'm trying to get at here is that my Grandpa fought for this country, and then he came back and busted his butt some more to build this country up. Our Grandparents worked hard for this country to be what it is, but sadly Obama and the rest of the liberals are wrecking it. We have to fight against Liberalism. It's going to be hard work to rebuild this country, but we can do it, and we'll do it together.


Music Videos by VideoCure

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Right Side Review - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008